Saturday, January 10, 2009
My Journey in cambodia
Me and my uncle pic with mine field victims, mereka koban ranjau darat atas kekejaman perang vietnam , merek amasih bisa tersenyum menatap masa depan.

Me, Julita, Martha, Aunt and Uncle. Just enter the gate.... every step taking pic, so.. when you guys continue look around if always stop for pics? hihihih



Outside of Angkor Jungle, great view and nice place for walk





Me, my aunt and my uncle, outside enterance of Angkor, ready for adventure.







Mengagumi kolam renang dayang-dayang raja, mana airnya??? kering aja tuh.. this is inside of Angkor Wat.









This is another Angkor, under renovation,bust still nice, a lot of stories about this place











Inside Angkor Wat, a small part of he great Angkor













I am close to the Angkor Wat... so.. hot, but who's care. Di dalam pasti adem tuh....















Walking to the Tample, Angkor Wat.. look beautiful from the distance

















posted by Darma @ 10:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
<
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia

Me is Me

Earlier Post
Archives
Shoutbox

.
Links
Template by

Isnaini Dot Com
Image hosting

Edit by Tuti